I’m currently living in Adelaide, Australia.
What am I doing now?
- Building the foundational Readify Adelaide team - if you are an awesome developer, data person, or designer - drop me an email!
- Re-establishing my roots in the Adelaide tech scene. Need a speaker for an event? Want to talk about solving problems you and your team are currently tackling? Need someone to help represent technology within your business? I’m more than happy to buy the coffees ☕☕
- Still spending 100 hours with Kubernetes, the minimum amount of time I feel is required to get a decent understanding of any complex tool
- Mentoring Karma, a journeyman developer and all around awesome human in our QLD team
Mentoring Rache / Goodo in the art of Ruby - a language I knew very little of when I started my mentoring journey with Rache, but am beginning to know a whole lot more of!
- Aligning a technical interviewing process, ensuring appropriate amounts of structure and guidance exist to promote even qualification and measurement of candidates across business units, without attempting to be perscriptive
- Preparing ideas and content for an interactive, hands-on Delivery Training course within Readify together with my colleague Mehdi Khalili to deep-dive into all of the ingredients that go into a successful agile software delivery, and to help build our future leaders
- Expanding my technical repertoire, namely experimenting with Azure Functions & AWS Lambda, Phoenix Environments in Azure via ARM + VSTS
- Empowering a talent aquisition team with a shorter path to success for promising candidates, using a combination of tech, pairing, education, and data