I’m currently living in Brisbane, Australia.
What am I doing now?
- Forming part of the Readify Queensland leadership group, in a Principal Consulting role
- Preparing ideas and content for an interactive, hands-on Delivery Training course within Readify together with my colleague Mehdi Khalili to deep-dive into all of the ingredients that go into a successful agile software delivery, and to help build our future leaders
- Contributing to a strategic roadmap to build deep AWS capability within Readify, as it is something I’m both passionate about and have had some experience with
- Expanding my technical repertoire, with the next target on the list being Kubernetes, and moving beyond PaaS
- Mentoring Rache / Goodo in the art of Ruby - a language I knew very little of when I started my mentoring journey with Rache, but am beginning to know a whole lot more of!
- Aligning a technical interviewing process, ensuring appropriate amounts of structure and guidance exist to promote even qualification and measurement of candidates across business units, without attempting to be perscriptive
- Lean reading a book a month
- Expanding my technical repertoire, namely experimenting with Azure Functions & AWS Lambda, Phoenix Environments in Azure via ARM + VSTS
- Empowering a talent aquisition team with a shorter path to success for promising candidates, using a combination of tech, pairing, education, and data